Places I Must Visit Before I Die



MECCA
MALDIVES
KOREA
Places I must visit before I die. Firstly, I want to go to Mecca. This is because Mecca is regarded as the holiest city in Islam and I want to know more about Allah and Mecca. It is such a golden opportunity if I am able to go there along with my family. The second place that I want to visit is Maldives. Maldives is known for its natural environment and water sports. It is suitable for me since I am an active person and at the same time can relax my body and mind. Last but not least, Korea, the most popular places among the teenagers. There, I want to try varieties of street food and play in the snow for the first time in my life. To conclude, I hope I get to visit these places and tick them off from my bucket lists.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Become A Better Athlete, One Must Learn A Number Of Different Skills

My Beloved Lecturers