Me and My Furry Siblings



Me and my furry siblings. The first one named Millo. She is the mother of my two other cats named  Apoong and Kiko. Millo is a smart cat. Whenever my mom enters the kitchen, she will follow along because she knows my mom would give her some fishes. Next, the most clingy and nicest cat named Apoong. Whenever I sit on the couch, she will jump on me and when I’m giving her treats, she will let her younger sister, Kiko eats first. Finally, Kiko, the playful one and the sleepyhead. She likes to scratch the couch and run as fast as possible until all the cushions fall and the living room gets messy. Once she full, she will find a cozy place to sleep and whenever I try to mess with her, she doesn’t realize it as she sleeps soundly. At the end, these cats bring me joy in my life.

Kiko

Apoong

Millo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places I Must Visit Before I Die

To Become A Better Athlete, One Must Learn A Number Of Different Skills

My Beloved Lecturers