The Worst Year Of My Life

Adnin's parents

    
    The worst year of my life. It was when I have to deal with the toughest decision to made to further my study. I was in dilemma when I received the result whether to accept it or not. So, I asked my parents’ opinion about it and they want me to accept it. After settled down all the documents and brought things that I need, then my father drove the car and I was singing happily since it was my first time being away from home. After a week of Orientation Day, I started to miss my family members and my home. I cannot even sleep at night. I kept thinking about them and it was the hardest time for me. At first, I thought that study far away from home for years would be fun but the reality was totally different. I almost gave up so I called my mom to give me some encouragement. At the end, I’m finally adapted to the new environment and the feelings of being homesick slowly fade away


Alia's parents

Anis's parents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places I Must Visit Before I Die

To Become A Better Athlete, One Must Learn A Number Of Different Skills

My Beloved Lecturers