Interesting Characters In My Class

Anis, Yuni, Alia, Adnin

  Interesting characters in my class. There are many interesting characters in my class. The first one is, a girl who likes to wear costumes every time she goes to her classes. She will spend a lot of money on it and even has collection. She doesn’t really like to get along with other classmates so it’s kinda hard to approach her . Then, the guy who sleeps a lot during classes. He sleeps all the time especially during reading subjects yet to my surprise is he always get 4 flat in final exam. He maybe gifted but who knows he studies hard when no one is around. Next, the one naive guy. Rather than be seen as down to earth guy but he is the one who always follow other people orders . He will do anything for them without complaining even though they treat him like a butler and he doesn’t care at all. I do pity him but all I can do is just sit and watch. To conclude, these people have opened my eyes to see a wider range of personalities and sometimes it does bring colors to my life as I do not  see an ordinary but wonderful people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places I Must Visit Before I Die

To Become A Better Athlete, One Must Learn A Number Of Different Skills

My Beloved Lecturers